10/18/2008

Went Out For Supper


As I had posted on last post our 39th Anniversary was on the 17th. With Dennis working on that day we waited till Saturday to go out. We did our yard work in the afternoon. He took me to Mad Anthony's Taproom in Auburn Indiana. Atmoshpere was great. A friend of our came in while we were eating we asked him to sit with us. We had a great visit. Terry was so sweet and paid for our supper. He teased me but that is part of the fun he said he wanted to do that for us being married so long and Dennis put up with me. LOL!! Thanks again Terry supper was great!! Beer was good to I tried their Blueberry Lager very mild and good. I usually don't like the lager beers but that was good. We came home and watched a movie. I went to bed he stayed up to get himself prepared for third shift. Thanks again for the cards and thoughts and especially Terry for supper & beer mmmm good!!!

No comments: