10/10/2008

Pumpkin Run Owensville Ohio


We had a bit of a slow start getting to Pumpkin Run but with everyone helping we had a great day once we got there. We have more pictures Copy and paste to see them: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=chjez3n.cje65yfn&x=0&y=3yun3j&localeid=en_US


Our friends Ray and Patty trailered their Ford to show and had some trouble getting off trailer but with family & friends helping we got to the show and having a great time. We had some laughs even when Ray was not having laughs.


I had a white '59 Buick when I was a Junior in high school. Just wished it looked this good. When I got rid of it the reverse was out of it and I was driving that way for awhile before I got rid of it. The good old days!!!

I and Connie just hanging around

It was so much easier having my scooter. I was in less pain than I usually have at car shows & so of course had a great time. Went where ever the rest of friends went.





Connie took the scooter when I wanted to walk. That was good as times I just had to get some walking going on.

No comments: