11/22/2008


Not much to write about this week. Dennis was sick Wednesday night so I called into his work and had him stay home. I think it was the best thing he did. He feels better but still has some of a cough. Planning on him just resting this weekend and hopefully before he has to go back to work Sunday night he will be much better. Just crossing my fingers I don't get it. Dennis coffee maker took a leak this week so Friday evening we went and bought him a new one, Bunn of course. Cannot complain the coffee makers we have makes a lot of coffee. This week planning on a trip with his sister Sharon to Michigan City over the weekend. Celebrating her and my birthdays. Should be fun!! A bit unusual for me as I usually am fixing all the trimmings of a Thanksgiving dinner. It will be different for us that is for sure. That will be my next entry how our weekend was. To our families and friends Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Doyle & Aimee Cooper said...

Haven't had a chance to go on here lately and read your blog. I like the fall background! Looks very nice!