4/27/2008

What a surprise Saturday

I was totally surprised when Warren and Connie came when Connie had this quilt under her arm and said look. It was mine!! Teary Eyed I was. I had told Connie I would like her Mom to make me a quilt at the time Doris was making Connie one. When the guys had went to Detroit Connie and I had done some shopping we looked at material and I had told Connie I like these combinations of material. Not knowing if Doris would want to even take on to make a quilt for me or not. Now I know Connie was taking this all in. I am totally in awe of this quilt. Doris did a wonderful job on this and I know Connie had helped Mom on this some so I cannot say enough THANK YOU girls I LOVE It!! I will treasure this forever and I know my niece Aimee will love it to. She likes doing this quilting stuff to. Again thank you so much. I had put the quilt on both beds so you could see the beautiful work Doris (MOM) has done. Have we awesome friends or what!!!



No comments: