10/17/2007

Our Anniversary




Today was Dennis and my 38th wedding Anniversary. Wow !! Seems such along time but not really. We just decided what we wanted to do was just chill out at home. We had been on the go so much it just seemed a really good idea. Of course he had to go to work this afternoon so it did not last long. We both played on our computers and I had fixed him lunch with his favorite homemade bread I made him with bread machine. Tomorrow we are going to search for a new stove. Our stove decide to blow the computer digital stuff in it and would cost to much to fix so we decided to go out with the old and buy new. Repair man suggested to putting componates in would be a waste. Have to get finding one I like my oven. When you don't have it that is when you want to use it. That is it for now!!

No comments: