7/22/2007

Good Weekend

We had a good weekend. After the busy weekend we had in Columbus last weekend we decided to stay close to home and get a few things done. Saturday morning Dennis put a new garage door opener on the pole barn because our old quit on us. It went well no big problems. I helped when he needed me but other than that I just did laundry & fixed lunch. Read on a book that I have borrowed from Susie setting on front porch just hanging out till it was time to get ready to go for supper with four of our friends. Norm & Patti and Connie & Warren. We six went to Angola and ate at Ruby Tuesdays supper was good. We came back to our house and showed them our pictures we took at the Good Guys car show. It was a good evening and as usual went way to fast. Sunday we got up and worked on the garden. I picked beans while he tilled the garden. I was so happy I got 6 quarts of beans out of the garden. The rain perked our garden up great. We were so afraid we would get nothing much out of it. We did see some cantelope developing so we are happy. I made up some pickled beets too. So it was a pretty productive day. Now we are going to relax the rest of the evening and watch some movies. Hope everyone had just as good a weekend.

No comments: