6/01/2006

Our update on the Fur children


Misty on the left and Abby is on the right. It is hard to get a picture of them together because Abby is a very active little girl and staying in one spot is not one of her favorite things till in the evening she settles down. The basket Dennis sister Sue made me a long time ago and Abby seem to take it over. She started putting her toys in it then I did when I was vacuming the floor and she takes them out. She really likes that basket. The girls have come a long ways of being enemies. They tolerate and play with one another now. When Misty don't want to be messed with she lets Abby know. But I watch when they think I am ignoring them and they play. So things are better around here other than young Abby gets a time out often due to getting to wound up and starts tearing things up or bugging Misty real bad. We are having fun with our girls would not want it any other way!!!!

No comments: