2/08/2006

Saturday we went to Rockford for lunch

When we went to Sharon's I had planned on doing the cooking and helping her what ever she wanted . She wanted to go to Rockford for lunch and we all went. Her son Ryan and Grandaughter Alexis, son Chris and Butch and I. It was definitly a cold day by the dam but so pretty there. We like doing it in the summer but Sharon wanted to see the Dam running over. We could see all this from inside resturant if we looked out the windows. She surprised us on how well she is doing after her surgery.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I had to through the other blog away and put in the new one you sent me. Strange that it would not come up with what you put in lately. I tried refreshing it but nothing happened. We will see if it still works the next time you put up another post.