12/09/2005

Looks Christmas like around here!!





We in Northwest Ohio got hit last night with a snow storm. We got about 9 inches of snow and blowing so a little drifting here. He will be out plowing us out soon. Looking a lot like Christmas around here. I have taken some pictures I will show you the snow. We have 16 degrees this morning and only to get high of 21 so snow is here to stay for awhile I think. Hope everyone is staying warm. We are burning in fireplace so I'm nice and toasty!!! Yes that one picture it is a deer in our yard we see them often this year and I don't think the hunters got the few we have around here.Lots to do before the holiday but as soon as I get more pictures I will put them on the site. Until then everyone be safe and have a wonderful Holiday!!!

No comments: